Wireless Network Configuration for Windows 10
1. From the device’s System Tray, click on the
2. If the Wireless Network Connection is
, you will need to activate the wireless radio on your device.
The method may vary depending on your device. Consult the manufacturer
specific details regarding your device for specifics on how to enable the Wi-Fi. (ie:
WC-SSDZGold or WC-SSDZSilver
(choose Gold if you see both) from
your list of available wireless networks and then click
4. You will be asked to provide your
User name and Password
. Use your Wolf Creek
user name (firstname.lastname) and your Wolf Creek password.
5. From the screen with the Continue connecting? screen, choose
Scroll down to
Network and Sharing Center
8. Select the
Wireless Network Connection
10. Click on the Security tab in the resulting window.
11. Uncheck the
Remember my credentials for this connection
each time I’m logged on
. Remembering credentials isn’t advised
on a shared device.
and close all the open windows,
13. From the device’s System Tray, click on the
14. Choose the network you are connecting to and then click
15. You will be asked to provide your
User name and
once more. Use your Wolf Creek user name (firstname.lastname) and
your Wolf Creek password.
Set up is complete and you are logged into the Wolf Creek SSDZ Wi-Fi and connected to the internet.
Back to top