Wireless Network Configuration for Windows 8
1, From the Desktop, click on the
icon the device’s System Tray,
** If the Wireless Network Connection is
you will need to activate the
wireless radio on your device. The method may vary depending on your device.
Consult the manufacturer specific details regarding your device for specifics on how to
enable the Wi-Fi. (ie: Fn/F3 )
WC-SSDZGold or WC-SSDZSilver
(choose Gold if you see
both) from your list of available wireless networks and then click
3. You will be asked to provide your
. Use your Wolf Creek
username (firstname.lastname) and your Wolf Creek password. Click
4. From the screen with the “Windows can’t verify the
server’s identity” warning, Choose
5. From the displayed list of available
right click on the Wi-Fi network you have
View connection properties
7. Click on the
tab in the resulting window.
8. Uncheck the
Remember my credentials for this connection each time
I’m logged on
. Remembering credentials isn’t advised on a shared device.
and close all the open windows,
10. Go to the device’s System Tray, click on the Wi-Fi icon to access and view WiFi
11. Choose the network you are connecting to and then click
12. You will be asked to provide your
once more. Use
your Wolf Creek username (firstname.lastname) and your Wolf Creek password.
Set up is complete and you are logged into the Wolf Creek SSDZ Wi-Fi and connected to the internet.
Back to top